Terms & Conditions
- A minimum deposit of £100 (non-refundable) per car is required to secure your booking, the balance is payable 4 weeks prior to the wedding date. Please, make cheques payable to "Grosvenor Classic Cars" and send them and any correspondence to: Grosvenor Classic Cars, Littleton Hall, Littleton Lane, Chester CH3 7DJ. Should payment not be received 2 weeks before the wedding. We reserve the right to cancel the booking.
- The booking is accepted between the times agreed, which can be confirmed by post or email. Although we are flexible, excessive delays caused by the client or their guests may result in an excess charge.
- The Client is responsible for the conduct of their guests at all times. “Grosvenor Classic Cars” may invoice the client for any damage to the vehicle caused by the client or their guests.
- The driver may refuse to transport passengers who in his opinion are unfit to travel.
- For the consideration of other clients, passengers are instructed not to smoke in the vehicle.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to complete the booking for reasons beyond our control, an alternative vehicle will be offered or a full refund given. Beyond this “Grosvenor Classic Cars” will not be liable.
- Although we make every effort to meet any deadlines, “Grosvenor Classic Cars” accept no responsibility for any delays, out of our control, howsoever caused.
- Although we take every care, “Grosvenor Classic Cars” accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to luggage or personal property.